Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wonderful time at the Gothic Glamour Sale!

Wow what a wonderful sale this weekend! Thank you so much friends for coming out for the sale. We had so much fun with you all.

I am looking forward to this week as it will be another crazy week for me. I will be closing the barn up for the winter and adding another location to find all of our wonderful roost "wares" at Aunt Bee's House in Salem on Commercial St (more details and pictures to come). Then working on the Huge Holiday Show that I am co-hosting at the Mission Mill in November, and as a last minute addition I will be joining the Farrier's Daughter for their Market in the Meadow sale on Oct. 9th which is next weekend.

I am super excited to get started and maybe I'll see you at the Farrier's Daughter next weekend.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!