Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Roost Spring Line of vintage market carts

 So I have been working hard today on getting my spring line of vintage market carts ready for Junk Salvation.  Here are the two that I finished today...


I'm debating on painting PARIS MARKET across the front of this one above.  It just looks a little plain.


This one is so much cuter in person.  This picture is not really very good but I did take it with my phone so I guess as my son says "Ya get whatchya get and you don't throw a fit"  Don't ask me where he got that but it certainly has come in handy around our house.  Well two carts down and three to go...

Clock strikes midnight and I got a third one done!


I guess I'll call it a night!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!