Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's projects

So today I had all these things planned to do for the Junk Salvation Show in a couple weeks and when I finished with the cocktail tables, backdrops and a couple other things that I had started yesterday I started putting my supplies away I ran across these crates that I had stacked up in a corner of the shed.  So as I sat there and stared at them this wonderful idea floated into my head......


And here is how it turned out!  I think it's fabulous.  It's about 3 feet tall and 18 inches wide perfect for towels and washcloths and toiletries in your bathroom or in your kitchen with onions, potatoes, yams.  It's so versatile. 

Here's a little glass curio box that I embellished and repaired too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!