Friday, February 11, 2011

Roost Projects...

Got a great jump on the weekend's list of projects...

Made some new pillows




I found this really great island cabinet at the Junk Salvation Show from my friend Kathleen of Faded Charm http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/

I had to have it for my kitchen island... But although it was super chic and industrial it was a little too industrial for my kitchen so I decided to REimagine it for my space.  Here's how it turned out...


Picture doesn't really do it justice but I love how it turned out.  However as I excitedly moved it into my kitchen I quickly realized that it was too big.  So as bummed as I am that it won't work for me I am excited to have it at the next show to come.

1 comment :

  1. Those pillows look fabulous. I love the ruffles. Your space at Junk Salvation was beautiful!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!