Friday, February 11, 2011

Studio Play Date...

So I have been pondering for the last year what to do with my Honeymoon pictures of Italy.  I have picked a couple out to have framed and put on the wall but I haven't figured out what to do with the 100+ other photos.  Well I have finally figured it out. 
I'm going over to Vintage Trifles to be a part of her Studio Play Date.

She is featuring a Passport to the Past ...

Using a variety of techniques, Martha will teach us to transform an ordinary file folder into a lovely keepsake “passport” that will feature a special person, significant event, memorable trip or something from your imagination!

For me I'm using this as a Honeymoon memory keepsake.

If anyone wants to join me and some other fantastic girls check out her blog for more information. http://vintagetrifles.blogspot.com/

Here are a couple of before pictures that I have to work with. 
I am too excited to see what will come of them.











Here are a couple of sneak peaks on what they might come out looking like...







2 comments :

  1. So glad you'll be at Martha's on Sat, what a wonderful way to memorialize your honeymoon! see ya there. Hey - I want to buy another white ruffled pillow from you, can you bring one on Sat with you?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures! They will be fun to work with. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday! M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!