Sunday, April 17, 2011

A jammed packed and wonderful weekend!

 The Heritage Spring Faire was a SMASHING success! I was so excited about the show but now that it's over I can be honest... I was SUPER nervous. Although I have several shows under my belt (or shall I say apron) there is always that moment where I wonder did I do everything that needed to be done? Did I have all that I needed out? Is everyone taken care of? Did I in fact get my make-up on? All these things are running a hundred miles and hour through my brain at the time when guests are arriving. I can say that at this show I need not have worried. All the vendors in the show were wonderful! Their displays were absolutely beautiful. I did grab a few quick pictures of my space before it started but all the truly beautiful shots are soon to come from S & C photography. As soon as I get them I'll be posting them up.














 Here's a few snap shots of the food buffet




3 comments :

  1. The food, especially the salad, was amazing. Excited for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you liked it! We are planning our next tea party for December during "Magic at the Mill" Our next Soiree is in 2 weeks at the Roost Barn. May 6th from 4-8pm

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show was wonderful! I came Friday night and brought my daughter along. We had a wonderful time. The food was fabulous...the set-up gorgeous. I am looking forward to the soiree at the barn too! Great job♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!