Monday, May 23, 2011

Fun finds for Farm Chicks!

So this weekend I was busy Junkin' in the Salem area and came across these great finds for Farm Chicks coming up in less than 2 weeks!  I feel like I hit the jackpot with all those scales!








Well my hoarding time is winding down and I can finally pull out those great "original" finds that I have been saving in storage for the Farm Chicks Event.  Here is the trailer as of this afternoon.  It's about 1/3 full and gradually filling up more each day...

Just a reminder...

I know that it is supposed to be a nasty weekend but if you get some free time on
Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 10:00am-5:00pm  
I am having a family garage sale.  Lots of started projects, home stuff, fabrics, car parts, hovercraft (seriously no joke), tools, lots of junk too!
Check out my facebook page for more details...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!