Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shabby to Chic just finished their fabulous pictures of the Spring Faire!

S & C photography was gracious enough to photograph our Heritage Spring Faire that was held several weeks ago.  Here are her beautiful pictures of our show...

S & C Photography 
Click here for more information

Roost Pillows

 Roost Simple Home Line


Roost Dining Set




 
Roost Bunny Cage



Carol Curtis Quilts


Whatever's







Vintage Triffles

Roost Organic Wheat Grass




 

Pink Postcard
  



Real Deals





 
Roost Kitchen Accessories


This was a fantastic event and for those of you who participated with us thank you so much for your time and effort on this show.  It was truly beautiful.  For those if you that attended this show thank you for your support of all these local businesses. 

If you are interested in becoming a vendor for our upcoming events please email me at roostreimagined@gmail.com for more information.

2 comments :

  1. It's always great to see you, read your blog & just be a part of 'your world' Sarah. Thanks for sharing your vision with those of us who need a little help seeing beyond the rust;). My entire decorating style has been modified since I first started attending your events, I had no idea I liked VINTAGE!! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holly your my best promoter thank you so much for being a part of my "world". Hope to see you at the next show or bump into you at Real Deals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!