Friday, August 19, 2011

Molly Mo's Vintage Flea Market starts tomorrow at 8 AM!

So I managed to make it through the Plucky Maiden's Junk Fest on Thursday night, set up for Molly Mo's Antique Faire today, make a awesome Chinese chicken salad for a potlucks, get stung by a bee, clean up, facebook, and finally get to sit down all in a day's time. I'm pooped and I got to get up at 6:00am. I am really hoping you all bring some friends out to see me tomorrow.  The show opens at 8:00am.  There will be wonderful food, espresso drinks, tasty beverages, SUPER GREAT STUFF, and well me to. 

 Here is the Poster in case you have not jotted down the particulars...




I didn't manage to grab any pictures of my booth cause I finished it up in the dark tonight.  I guess you will all have wait in extreme anticipation...

I will grab some pictures at first light and post them here in the next couple days for those of you who can't make it to the show.

But for the rest of you...

I'll see you there!

OXOXO

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!