Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last chance to get some Roost goodies at Aunt Bee's House

I have been a vendor here for a little over a year now and have loved the hummmmmm or should I say buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of creativity and energy of this establishment.  There are some really talented people that make this local business possible. 

I have been really struggling to keep up with the demands of my business of late.  This year I have done a total of 14 shows that have been local, out of town, at my Roost barn, or 2 that I was personally involved in the production of the event.  This has been a blast for me to do but along the way there have been some personal health issues, family emergencies, and life in general.   As a result my booth at Aunt Bee's House has suffered severely.  I have the type of personality that if I can't do something 100% I really get down on myself.  So this month I have had to sit down and take some time to talk with my friends and family and ponder things on my own.  I have written down my goals for the next year and have decided what I feel is the right direction that my life needs to go.

With all this in mind I have decided that I will not be offering Roost Reimagined's wares at Aunt Bee's House as of the end of October.  I will however be a vendor in Aunt Bee's House Farmhouse Shows.  This is a great show that features 30+ local vendors that bring all different types of merchandise. New, vintage, antique, and upcycled.  It's going to be a great event and I am looking forward to it.  The most current show starts on October 27, 28, 29th for more info check out Aunt Bee's blog.

Here are a couple snap shots of  my very Halloween Booth at Aunt Bee's House
Aunt Bee's House is located at 2679 Commercial St SE Salem, OR 97302.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!