Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Grand Opening at the Roost Barn

Starting May 4th Roost will be opening for a special party for roost fans.  I will be throwing myself a Birthday party and celebrating with my friends and Roost fans so join me on Friday May 4th from 5-9.  In celebration of spring and turning another year older, another year wiser, and another year of counting all my many blessings. ($5 cover includes some wonderful appetizers, desserts, and wine)

Saturday May 5th I will be open from 9-4.  Check your email for a special 20% off one item at Roost Reimagined.  If you are not on our mailing list please email me at roostreimagined@gmail.com for your coupon and to join the Roost Customer list.

Salute!  and hope to see you all there.

Sarah


1 comment :

  1. So great meeting you both at the Farm Chicks show Saturday ~ love my new tablecloth and can't wait to fill my new frames up with some cute bluebird photo's! thank you for having such great items in your booth! I just posted about the show on my blog & mentioned you...if you have a minute come by to take a peek! oxox, tracie
    http://fishtailcottage.blogspot.com/2012/06/farm-chicks-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!