Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Aunt Bee's Farmhouse Show is this weekend Roost will be there!

So I just finished my set up at the Aunt Bee's Farmhouse show.  I have 200 square feet of treasures to sell.  I also have to say that I was drooling over a lot of the merchandise that was coming in through the doors today.  I'm getting there early to hand out to the first 23 customers through the doors a Roost gift bag!  

The Details of the show are as follows:
 
October 27th - 28th  10-6  October 29th 10-4

Held at The Turner Tabernacle in Turner, OR
5605 Jubilee Dr SE
Turner, OR 97392

Restocked Daily!
No Admission Fee

Featured Vendors:
Vintage Finds, Furniture, Home and Garden, Original Seasonal Creations and much more!

Lunch, Lattes and Savory Treats by Cafe Venae
 
See you all there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from you!